What is it?
The slip stitch is the shortest crochet stitch. A great stitch to work into your foundation chain.
Where do you start?
1. First, watch the video tutorial!
2. You have already made your foundation chain, right?
3. Then, holding the end of your chain, insert the hook through the second chain from the hook.
4. Continue by wrapping the yarn over the hook, drawing it through the chain and the loop on the hook.
5. Now you have completed one slip stitch and you should have another loop on your hook to work with.
6. Crochet on, slipping stitches in each chain to the end of the chain row.
7. Once you have completed a row, you simply turn your project and repeat!